Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First!

You may call me Shanna. I am a Sims 3 enthusiast, and after seeing so many other blogs about Sims 3, I decided to make one of my own. I currently have the base game plus Late Night, and currently game on a Mac.

I am open to suggestions with what I do, as well as tips and tricks. I will share what I learn with you, and give you screenshots and links. I don't create custom content as of right now, but hope to do so in the near future. (Any tips and stuff in that area would be highly appreciated!)

My first actual post will be soon - most likely later tonight.

Hobey-ho! (Kudos to those who know what that's from. XD )

Shanna

1 comment:

  1. I had to say hello! I am also a Shanna!! And I love playing Sims =)

    I was actually just thinking maybe I'd start a blog and it's so funny, your first post sounds like something I might say!

    ReplyDelete