Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mod of the Week v. 2

Guess what I forgot to do last week? That's right, the Mod of the Week.

I didn't put much thought into it this time though. I haven't picked up any new mods at all. I may have to just post about another Twallan mod then. (His mods are, by the way, here. Check them out. He's fantastic.) I may even move this to less often (especially if I'm going to be hosting this contest!) and do it only once a month as opposed to once a week.

Looks like this time I'm going to have you guys check out the DebugEnabler. Twallan. Haha. This is a really neat little tool; you can do so much with it. I once made a building for a contest and used this mod quite extensively. I originally grabbed it just for the animations that are possible, but there is soooo much more to it than that. I can't even go into it all, because it's crazy much. (Check out the actual site for more info than I can give.)

Anyway, there you go. Now I need to get back to doing challenges and smoothing out the contest. I may just have my friends judge for me if I get no offers for judging. XD

~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment