Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainbowcy in progress!

Hey all! I know it's been a while. I've been pretty busy. I just started a new term at school but it's been knda crazy - I had to get an endoscopy on Tuesday because I've been having abdominal pain for the past couple of months.

Enough about medical crap. It's stupid.

Now on to the real reason why I am posting this. I started a rainbowcy on the official Sims 3 forums. I had been lurking there for a while and wanted to do this for a long time. Anyway, the name of the rainbowcy is A Touch of Star Dust and you can read it here. There's only one chapter as of now but I have plans for it and I'm excited to get this going. :)

Well, that's all. Contest will be approaching the beginning of April. Stay tuned for that. :)

~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment