Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hooray! New post!

Haha, I know I said I'd do better at updating... But well, it didn't happen... I have excuses.



1. I never was very good at writing in a journal. Guess it transfers to blogs.
2. I've been busy with challenges and what-not over at Living Sims forum.
3. I had to reinstall Sims because the sims3packs weren't cooperating. Speaking of which...
3.5. I lost all my screenshots. Seriously. I cried for days when it happened.
4. I've been busy getting better from strep. Just got meds yesterday. Hooray!
5. Because of the strep, I've been watching shows I hadn't before, like Avatar: The Last Airbender (I seriously got to the third season but didn't get to even the eclipse episodes. Silly me!) and I also watched Princess and the Frog.
6. Christmas happened.
7. I have a bazillion other games I am playing. Let me list a few: Borderlands, League of Legends, and EVE Online. Hoorah.
7.5. I'm also trying to limit my gaming. I have a problem, a serious problem.
8. I am currently working through book 4 of The Wheel of Time series.

Okay, yeah, those are all kinda lame excuses. Here, have a picture.



And some links.

Anubis360 (I really like his stuff.)
AikeaGuinea (Makes freaking AWESOME Sims3 things.)
Awesims (I'm officially a known stalker. Seriously. Love the furniture. :) )
Bau5 (He's one cool cat. Give him some love.)
Camille (She's super cute. :) Plus a lot of her stuff is super cute, too.)

~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment