Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's me! Here's an update on what I've been doing:


  • Challenges from Living Sims. Or, at least, trying to.
  • Contemplating on how to do a specific thing I was challenged to do... Hmmm...
  • Creating a master-list of all the CC I have. This includes content I have not put into my game. It's been a pretty long and arduous task so far; I've only done 2 folders and found some stuff that I can't remember where I got it or the creator's name.
  • I've been wanting to re-do a whole bunch of houses and build some new ones, then share them. I take so much but I can't do much in the giving department. Sad, yes.
I was going to get into the game and play around this evening, but it ended up with me creating that master-list. I may need help with this. As soon as it's done, I'll be able to be better organized. Hooray! It's kinda bugging me with how cluttered these folders are. Plus I've been meaning to do this for a very long time.

Anyway, I'm gonna go. It's 3:05 am and I've got stuff in the morning. Woohoo!

~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment