Friday, January 28, 2011

Mod of the Week

I'll be starting a "Mod of the Week" special starting now. I think I might post them on Friday. If you have a mod that you think deserves this title, let me know in a comment and why the mod deserves this.

This week, the NoCD Mod by Twallan is the Mod of the Week. After I got Late Night, the CD action was really really loud. I found myself hesitant to play the game because I was afraid of what was going to happen to my CD drive. I found the setting in Awesome Mod to stop the CD reading during the game, but nothing to take the CD away completely. The noise was still there. I can't remember who I found it out from, but somehow I found out about the NoCD mod from Twallan. (He has amazing mods, like the StoryProgression mod and Relativity.) So I finally downloaded it, and it's basically amazing. Bypass the launcher (which is lame to begin with) and you got a fully in-comp game.

It's also super simple. He doesn't even have to update it. What awesomeness. :)

~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment